Thread: Movies and TV CBS: Star Trek
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2021, 01:13 PM   #939
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
I look forward to three hours of inane dialogue and countless ripoffs of ...er...I mean homages to other movies. Dude needs as editor almost as much as he needs some original ideas.

I think Tarantino appeals to a lot of people who want to think of themselves as esoteric movie buffs but who don't want to be bothered by watching a bunch of movies.
Everyone I know (including myself) likes Tarantino movies for the humor and violence, not because they see themselves as movie buffs. Star Trek would definitely not be my first choice for a Tarantino treatment, but I can't imagine the continued shit coming from Kurtzman being any better. Sad day for Trek fans.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.