Thread: Chiefs Jones maybe back Sunday
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2021, 07:12 PM   #42
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I honestly expected us to be a little disappointed with the change. I figured there had to be SOMETHING significant the coaches were seeing that we weren’t.

If that move works out well, I’ll never quite understand why the staff seemed reluctant to make the move.

And yes, the coaches know better than us the majority of the time. This one is still a head scratcher though.
Maybe they felt like Thornhill had motivation problems, or there was that weird comment from Reid about Sorenson not missing tackles because he’s soft. I’m almost sure that was some kind of message to Thornhill. Maybe they thought he was shying away from tackles.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.