Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2020, 10:19 AM   #3104
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
1958 - My Brother and I were screwing around with a couple of girls in brothers 56 Chevy out in a corn field - He was 5 years older than me.

Anyway, Farmer comes running out of his house screaming at us to get out of his field. I (stupidly) jumped out of the car and started running. My brother and the girls took off through the field.

The Farmer started shooting his 12 gauge. I took 6 pieces of rock salt in the ass. Hurt like 10 son-of a-gun. Finally caught up with my Brother. We dropped off the girls and headed to the Rexall. He picked those pieces of rock salt out of my ass with tweezers all the while begging me not to tell Mom and Dad...
So, you got brined? Dare I say "cured"?

It's all good...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote