View Single Post
Old 01-30-2021, 04:43 PM   #255
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Sounds great on paper, but Brown just doesn’t fit the profile.

He’s more of a power/gap run first offense T. I don’t see them making a trade for a T like that.

Decker is more along the lines of the type of T they would want.
That may be, as I've never sat down to actually watch him play. I remember being surprised that he lasted until the 3rd round after playing well at Oklahoma but I lost track of him until just this week.

I saw the Tweet earlier this week and knowing that he was drafted and coached by Harbaugh, thought he'd be a guy that could step in and start immediately.

It's too bad that he's not a scheme fit because at age 24, he's already been a two time Pro Bowler.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.