View Single Post
Old 09-22-2019, 03:07 PM   #44
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
No matter how bad life gets, and how discouraged I might here here and there....it helps to remember , “thank god I don’t live in Boston “

Only good thing to come out of Of Mass is Norm Abram.
In terms of shit hole cities, at lease New York has a cool factor. Boston is just a racist, dirty shit hole......with no redeeming qualities. .

They’re just......there. Like a pile of dog shit on the rug no one wants to acknowledge.
True Pats fans from Boston are one thing. Pats “fans” en masse are the most bandwagon fans I’ve ever seen, this side of the Steelers.

Boston and their fans are like the infected side effect of the new hit pharma drug
Jardiance
All of those northeastern cities are dumps.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.