View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 01:47 PM   #165
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
I really liked it, but if you go in expecting Kill Bill, Basterds, or Django, you’ll be disappointed.

It’s more of an atmospheric mood piece & vehicle for QT to reflect on his place in a changing industry.
its a different movie from Tarantino. It’s a period piece. Atmosphere. Style. Location. Cinematography are important. It’s about a time, not driving a plot. In some parts it is classic Tarantino. Shots behind the driver in a car etc.

I loved the movie. But, this is in no way his best film, better than a Pulp Fiction. GTFO. If your a Tarantino fan, you’ll love it. I don’t see how in this era of superheroes, animation or franchise action movies there is room for a mass audience for this movie.

Last edited by BigRedChief; 07-26-2019 at 01:52 PM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.