View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 10:52 AM   #161
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Damn that's so tough to hear as I want to see this real bad as I haven't been to the movies in about 10 years.

WITHOUT getting into plot lines or spoilers, why was it so disappointing to you?
Its probably my own fault tbh. I was hyping the **** out of this film. Leonardo Dicaprio's 1st film in 4 years, combined that with Brad Pitt starring alongside him with Tarantino directing. I thought it'd be so great but honestly it was a pointless/self indulgent bore.

For example, the Sharon Tate angle / story line was stupid.
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.