Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2019, 02:37 PM   #3261
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
The new Hellboy was garbage. He spent half the movie running for his life, screaming and trying to be funny.

At one point he was nearly killed by like three regular ass humans with spears. I really don't know shit about the source material, but I don't buy a demon, the supposed harbinger of the apocalypse, getting his ass kicked by a few dudes with pointy sticks.

I will say, the Baba Yaga was really well done. Super gross and creepy.
Speaking of garbage, I watched the 2018 Robin Hood movie with Taron Egerton. Woof. It doesn't have to be very good at all and I'll watch that noise. Hell if the Kevin Costner version is on, I'll watch it. This is not that.

I really want to like Taron Egerton, but man he's put out some shit movies. This one falls right in line. Some of the action sequences are OK, most aren't. None of them have any consequence, and the actors know it and you know they know it. There is less than 0 plot. No stakes, no nothing. It's all an excuse to do some crazy choreographed fights.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.