View Single Post
Old 04-26-2018, 10:19 PM   #41
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Maybe so.
Maybe not.

And I didn’t mean to come off like I was taking a shot at runkc over it. He’s a cool dude and I enjoy discussions with him.

I just hate when we judge these dudes character. We’ve never met or interacted with them
Nah.
All good.

Shit, this draft shit is all a crapshoot anyway etc. many, including myself, are making determinations as though we’ve spent 2000hours evaluating film and background......like the people who get paid to do so etc.

It’s all opinions etc.
CP can get too chaotic at times . Just start a thread on your favorite color, and witness the 200 replies telling you you’re wrong.

Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.