Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2017, 07:03 PM   #2453
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Good Lord, Free State of Jones was tough to watch. Like, nearly as tough to get through as 12 Years a Slave.

I've got to stop watching movies like that.
Haven't seen Free State of Jones yet but I hear you on 12 Years a Slave. That director of 12 years, Steve McQeen (the director not the actor), is good at making movies like that. Hunger was another of his that was hard to watch. Its about this IRA member, Bobby Sands, that killed himself on hunger strike in prison in the 80's. Brutal. Guy likes making movies that are hard to watch.

Gave me an appreciation for Fassbender. There's like a 20 min long convo in one cut.
ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.