Thread: Other Sports 2019 Nascar thread
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2019, 11:58 AM   #32
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4 View Post
Nobody really cares about NASCAR anymore. Just look at all those empty seats at Atlanta. The ONLY thing keeping NASCAR alive is their TV contract. The CHASE and the LAME Stages have killed this sport. The stage thing was the last straw. They stop the race during the race at the end of a stage? Nothing more than a mandatory caution. SO STUPID.
I saw something about stages when I happened to actually look at the TV yesterday. What is that?

And what is up with the talk I heard during Daytona about it being the last restrictor plate race? Something about an engine change or something.
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.