View Single Post
Old 09-23-2019, 07:03 PM   #120
Baby Cry Cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
The Chargers moved the ball on these guys pretty easily. IIRC, they missed some FG's and turned the ball over (3?) times in the redzone.

And IMO, the Chargers look like a 7 (at most) win team right now.
Actually completely agree with you on the Chargers win total, me and my friend were saying the same thing yesterday. They’re a below bubble team. But they can still move the ball, as they showed. Detroit still kept points off the board. Yaaaaa they missed some Fgs but Chargers gonna Charger.

What makes this game a 99.9% chance loss for them is that their offense is completely and utterly underwhelming overall. They have decent personnel but eh...they just don’t inspire confidence. Especially against Football Jesus. I think our D can honestly keep them under 20 if they have a nice day.
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.