View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 02:19 PM   #27
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Ware's got my respect. He was a tough runner, great blocker and underrated receiver. He even came back during our SB season and helped keep us afloat for those few weeks.

Even the negatives for him, getting hurt, ended up being a net positive. If he didn't go down we don't plug Hunt in at the beginning of 2017 and maybe things don't work out the way they did, ending up with us winning the SB this year.
Yeah, I went with Ware over Hunt. Ware played more and had a YPC nearly as good, and Ware was on the field when we needed him. While I still think that Hunt got railroaded a bit, the fact is that he wasn't there when we needed him. I might have let that slide if I didn't have four other good prospects, but with Jamaal, Spencer, Damien, and Anthony I had the position covered.

And it looks like we've all forgiven Jamaal for his dalliance with the Denver devil.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.