View Single Post
Old 10-20-2019, 01:15 PM   #13
Veteran

I knew you guys would not let me down!

I get in the future a better landing spot than LAX will be in order.

And yes I should've mentioned Arrival is this "Wednesday" Noon.

So normally LAX runs fairly smooth...but is currently under construction.
I can expect it to take til 1:30 before I'm pulling out.
My plan of taking 105/605/10 sounds about right to most but more because yes it'll get me there but maybe not the Best way.
And I don't want to lose my soul to 10.

chinaski Your Hired!!
Airborne Traffic and News Reporter for a News Radio Station...the CP brain trust is amazing.
Your information on the route/traffic is unbelievable!
I'm going to research your suggestion I just may drop you a line Thank you!

Also suggested..
protect my Cornhole.
bang my wife 10 minutes after departing the city.

I did notice while researching on the internet that we just may in parts feel like we've entered the twilight zone and feel like we've time warped into the past.
I've read there are stores towns bars and restaurants that still look as they did 80 years ago.

I also realize we may enjoy Palm springs a little more than Desert Hot springs..as in Food and walking around etc.

Tramway is a for sure.
I realize the top temp is what 40 degrees cooler than the bottom.
The big question is whether or not were going to hike to the peek.
We may feel that the top of the Tram is plenty.
But we do like to Hike.
Its more..spend 5 hours total to get to the peek or go back down and do something else.

Thx again for the information!!!
The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.