Thread: Food and Drink Any Bourbon drinkers out there?
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2019, 08:05 PM   #1607
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles View Post
Really enjoy the stuff from high west. Double Rye is great for the price but like the Bourye (particularly limited sighting if you find it) and Rendezvous more. Best I’ve had of theirs is Midwintersnight Dram but impossible to find for sale.
Awesome, thanks

I’m not sure what all they’ve got at my liquor store I didn’t look that close. It’s weird how stuff is so different regionally. I can get some stuff here all the time and my buddies in kc can never find it and vice verse

And I never answered from a while back when I had the papaya I think it was the 8 or 10

It was good but for what I paid meh
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.