View Single Post
Old 04-01-2019, 09:06 AM   #4297
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
Why did they have to leave the Kingdom? The boiler blew up or something?

And after 7 seasons with not a snowflake, all of a sudden it's like an arctic blizzard, but wherever the whisperers are it's not.

And why is Alpha getting Adrian Petersoned by Beta? Not sure what she did. Or are we supposed to be guessing?

And any clue as to what the person on the radio was saying/who it was? Not enough for a cliffhanger IMO.
They had to leave the Kingdon because the pipes kept bursting and they have been running out of supplies all season.

I think the implication is that the Whisperers have moved south. I think there was some time between the heads on sticks situation and that episode. The Whisperers had instructed the others to stay north of the boundary, giving them the option of heading south.

The beating stuff might be over the top, but she said "I'm going to have to be even stronger to do what's coming next".

The person over the radio will obviously be big in season 10.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.