Thread: DT Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2024, 12:38 PM   #50
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Brandon Dorlus from Oregon is interesting. Has played everywhere on the DL. He apparently lost some weight as he was projected as 6'3" 290 but came to the Senior Bowl at 272.

His tape is really good. Played DE and DT. Very disruptive and quick on the inside. Could play the role of Mike Danna on inside rush downs as well as fill in for Omenihu at DE.

Projected rd 2
Yeah, Dorlus is on my 2nd round list, for sure. Does seem like a nice inside/outside sort of Danna replacement. I think I'd find someone else I like better there, but I wouldn't hate Dorlus at 64.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.