Thread: Movies and TV Syfy: The Expanse
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2022, 10:04 AM   #329
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
Nah, not really. The rumors say there will be more content coming, likely a movie or two. This was as good a spot as any to pause. The tone/setting of the series really changes after this.

I'm nearly done with book 9 of the series, and I rather hope they continue the series, whether that be a few short mini-series or a series of movies.
Well, that helps, I suppose. The last two episodes just felt to me like they were trying to close things up like a battlefield triage job on a gaping wound and left way too much on the table. Plus, why not 10 episodes. Give me want I want so I don't whine like a little bitch, lol.

I've held off diving into the books until they were finished with the show (didn't want to Game of Thrones this thing) so I don't know the progression of the storyline they're basing the show on. I had heard that when the Holden/protomolecule storyline wraps up that the books jump 50-ish years into the future to the ring worlds, and while I'm interested, like I said, I felt there were way too many questions left unanswered.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.