Thread: Movies and TV Bond 25: No Time To Die
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2019, 03:45 PM   #38
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Also, I’m just gonna go ahead and say it: I enjoyed Quantum of Solace. It got ****ed over by the writer’s strike.
Yeah, I defend Quantum as well.

I don't think Craig's done a 'bad' Bond or anything approaching one. Spectre was a bit hokey but I think that was the point after the series had gotten as heavy as it had. I actually liked the universe it created and see potential there.

Quantum is held back a bit by lower stakes than we often see in a Bond movie and a sub-standard Bond sidekick, IMO.

But Gemma Arterton pulls of redhead damn nicely...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.