Thread: Video Games Classic WoW: Invite to CP Members
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2019, 08:29 AM   #35
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Actually druids are disgusting raid heals, and on horde side they are way more valuable because of combat res. You typically only want three in raid but we will have two raid groups... both going same night as to avoid football.

My last main was a druid. Bears really hit a nice place during WotLK and trees were always nice. I enjoyed playing a 'combat medic' pvp tree spec and ended up bear/tree dual spec after leveling as pretty much everything, including some specs that don't exist anymore. I miss working out a spec. Being able to use any of them at any time is nice but the new system is crap for people who like to get into the nuts and bolts of things.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.