Thread: Football Diggs traded to Texans
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2024, 11:31 AM   #147
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
And it'll be moot if teams don't go batshit crazy for these QBs as has been suggested.

I mean in a sane world, Nabers doens't fall past 6. And I'm not sure I'd give that much up for Odunze. They'd need to get a little lucky and see a situation where Nabers slips to around 8 and then pull the trigger if it's offered.

I think I'd do it. I mean if we'd have been able to get a 2nd in 2025 for Sneed, I'd do it as the Chiefs (Nabers/Rice makes it move). I don't think we have the number of holes the Bills do, but we have several of our own.

If you see a force multiplier and you can get your hands on him, you should proably do so. Nabers sure looks like that guy to me.
I just.....I don't care about the holes anymore. Our FO has shown they can find guys everywhere. So yeah, if we can get up to 10 and get Nabers or Odunze or a LT, do it.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote