View Single Post
Old 06-17-2021, 09:28 AM   #1697
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
He may not be going to Denver this year, but he's definitely never taking another snap in Green Bay. He will sit out this year, the Packers will save millions upon millions of dollars (which is honestly all that organization cares about) and then trade him next offseason. It honestly makes zero sense for them to trade him now.

What a dumpster fire of an organization. Murphy has now managed to alienate not one, but two Hall of Fame QBs in less than a 20 year period. Are they both divas? Sure, but most organizations are smart enough to realize that a franchise QB drives the whole damn thing. The Packers honestly think they can just plug Jordan Love in and keep rolling because they're just that much smarter than the rest of the league.

The funniest part is the fan base out here. They are clueless, spoiled morons. At least 75% are taking the organizations side. It's hilarious. They truly have no idea what they're in for.
I get that. I'm pretty "complicated" myself, but no way I'd ever leave $30 MILLION+ on the table. That's money that he will never get back. And no matter how financially set he is, it's a large sum. I'd take my time about it, but I'd report and play one more season and let everyone know it is my last in Green Bay. That would put pressure on everyone to win it all now, because next year, me and my $30 MILLION + that I earned for coming back for one more season, will be outta here!

I never really liked the guy anyway, so I really don't care WTF he does. He always came across to me as an arrogant prick, so if he ends up in Denver, he'll fit right in over there. And if that happens - BRING IT! Beating them will be more fun for the next couple of years!

Having said that, I do feel that Green Bay messed this thing up badly. They know Rodgers and know how he thinks, they should have handled a lot of things differently. They deserve what they get.
TEX has disabled reputation