View Single Post
Old 10-05-2021, 02:46 PM   #21
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
{shrug}

5th year option is only guaranteed for injury - they could've walked away from him in the offseason and instead decided to pay him $10 million in a way that hurts their cap next season.

So they clearly put some value on him.

I still say you peddle LDT, but that ship may have sailed at this point - just too far into the season to get up to speed on the offense. But the Eagles are having OL issues right now and might just listen.
Like a straight up trade? I mean thats an easy one.

I'm figuring Howie eventually figures out its' time to tear it down and starts selling off pieces. If so, I would be interested in Barnett for sure. Maybe Kerrigan for a late pick but they could have signed him off the street.

It's wild to me that we're at this point at DE.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.