Thread: Video Games Valheim
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2021, 10:24 PM   #40
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
ive progressed as far as the game allows. Now we are just fleshing out our base for fun. Pretty cool game with lots of potential AND mod potential. Thats gonna be the endgame for this. Big, fat, juicy, mods.
As far as the game allows right now. My understanding is that there will be more biomes introduced in the future. And my interpretation of that is that more biomes equals more forsaken and more crafting progression.

I'm kind of going the opposite route as you. I'm building this massive base, but have so far only killed the initial forsaken.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.