View Single Post
Old 11-09-2003, 10:02 PM   #80
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief
In the various online communities I've been a part of in the last 10 so so years (starting with rec.music.dead and some IRC channels), I've seen this little scenario probably 1000 times. I can honestly say that I've never seen any heated departure like this stick. I've seen people leave and never come back but not do it successfully after a big announcement of their imminent departure. Maybe Taco will break the mold, though.
yeah, we were actually overdue for one of these "you can't live with out me" threads...they all think we're being punished, but really they are, and once they realize that they come back, sheepishly...by the way, I smell a poll: whats the over/under on taco's return...
the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.