View Single Post
Old 11-06-2015, 01:40 AM   #103
Space Cadet and Aczabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
Totally

I just read in my encyclopedia about a hidden room with king tut

I BET STARGAYZER DIDN'T KNOW THAT UNTIL IT WAS DISCOVERED BY THOSE STUPID ARCHAENLOGISTS

shit was there for thousands of years

Dumbasses

Suck on that, science
Actually 2 of them, or at least they think so. I'm dying to see what maybe sealed in there. Its amazing the guy discovered it without being in the tomb. I was in Tuts tomb and stood and looked at the frescos. It could have been me if I had Xray eyes.

The fact that there are royal seals on the the doorways means at worst more burial goods and at best another burial of Nefertiti or some other unknown royal.
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.