View Single Post
Old 05-16-2022, 07:47 PM   #84
Veteran

Quote:
Slow and steady, though. I'm absolutely looking more into the "lifestyle" changes that some have mentioned already.
Yep. It took years to put on the weight, you can't expect within a few months to take it off. Thus the lifestyle change.

I have gotten serious doing my little 30 min/day crap and most days toss in an extra 20 min bike in front of the TV and have dropped 8 lbs in a month. I bounce 1-2 lbs each day and on a definite downward slope.

I look forward to what I weight the end of next month.

Keep in mind, the scale is a lagging index. Both up and down.
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.