View Single Post
Old 05-16-2022, 07:30 PM   #78
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holladay View Post
What is a preworkout?

I live out in the sticks, thus no trainer available and I only see one person, if that, at the gym at a time.

I subscribe to the KISS principle...Keep It Simple Stupid. I feel in those 30 mins, I work every muscle group to a fair degree. That is all I want. I also keep moving. I pace when I am on the phone etc. I try and get at least 10k steps in a day. I did 20k a few times and they say that is like walking 9.4 miles I was a little sore the next day.

I figure what I am doing is for everyone, but it sure can't hurt. My goal is to lose weight, increase energy and get toned. Nothing huge. Make it a life style habit.

I sure dick around the "Planet" more then 30 min a day
Pre-workout is basically a powder That you add to water before working out. Generally has a stimulant, and a “pump” ingredient. Often has creatine. Supposedly helps your workout.

Pre Workout Powder; Kaged Muscle Pre-Kaged Sport Pre Workout for Men and Women, Increase Energy, Focus, Hydration, and Endurance, Organic Caffeine, Plant Based Citrulline, Fruit Punch https://www.amazon.com/dp/B099LMHRN3...ing=UTF8&psc=1

Decent example.
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.