View Single Post
Old 09-08-2021, 08:33 AM   #4
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

He evidently had some mental health issues when he contracted COVID a year or so ago. Went on a podcast and said he "was in a dark place" or something like that.

Mental health shit gnaws at you until you have some sort of catalyst that snaps you out of your fog just long enough to realize that you're spiraling. You'll drift over a center-line while driving, zip back into your lane as a car comes past you and think "huh...would it have been so bad to have just gotten hit?" Or you'll see a news report of someone your age dying of cancer or something and think "well at least they don't have to deal with X anymore..."

You don't necessarily get to a point where you're thinking of hurting yourself or anything, but you start to be a little more ambivalent towards something like that happening and realize that you need to address it before it gets out of hand.

Wouldn't surprise me if that was the case here with McShay. I like the guy (as much as you can like any talking head; they can all get a little grating at times), so I wish him well...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.