View Single Post
Old 04-30-2004, 05:35 PM   #132
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyGump
Maybe they have all the control, because they (now get ready cause I am only saying this once) don't wanna have sex with you .

Real men, who actually excite a woman, don't have to give all the control to women. Quit thinking with your dick dude.
Resigning to this painful fact has made my life so much better and so much easier.

Oh wait, no it hasn't. I'm going to go sit on my couch now, in the dark, and drink and drink and drink until the really hot hallucinogenic women show up.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.