View Single Post
Old 07-30-2019, 02:56 PM   #1398
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I know it was probably wishful thinking on my part, but this #1 unit has basically had Wylie at LG and Reiter at C, yeah? They've done what I and many others hoped and gave McKenzie some C snaps with the 3rd team, but I really doubt they're cool with him as anything more than a backup.

That kind of sucks. Reiter was fine as a replacement for a couple games. So was Wylie (I mean, I guess he didn't shit the bed).

But I'd like to think we'd be a little more committed to the OL being better than just "fine" if we're running a high-flying offense like this. At this point we've got all the pieces we need to be great, so it would be really unfortunate if we couldn't operate the offense at its maximum potential all because we had two glaringly incompetent boobs who couldn't stop shit from getting blown up right smack dab down the center of the pocket.

And no, I wouldn't have extended Morse.
I'm really not fond of Reiter but the Chiefs seem content with him and others here don't view him as critically as I do. I think Wylie's firmly average; that'll work.

But yeah, I'd really like to see McKenzie take someone's job. Dude has immense upside.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.