View Single Post
Old 02-25-2019, 09:28 AM   #49
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
Worth a go at NFL Big Board - Aggregate (2/20), Needs Fanspeak Steve and Difficult algorithm.

This one leads to tough decisions in my opinion, the top 3 corners go fast and then the 2nd tier round of guys are slotted to go before your 2nd round picks come up.
NFL Big Board has Kristian Fulton on it and he stayed at LSU. Haven't looked for anything else, just happened to notice that.

Using your setting:

1.29 -- TJ Hockenson
2.29 -- Devin Bush
2.31 -- Chauncey Gardner-Johnson
3.28 -- Erik McCoy, C - Texas A&M
5.29 -- Khalil Hodge, LB - Buffalo

That's a pretty good haul though CB is notably absent. With that 'difficult' algorithm turned on I think it targets your team needs right before you go. I took Gardner Johnson at 2.31 because there were 4-5 similarly situated CBs and I figured at least one of them would slip to the 3rd; they all flew off the board in the handful of picks right before mine.

McCoy would be a solid get there, though - I'd be surprised if he fell that far. Hodge is a bit redundant after the Bush pick but I think he's a potential starter and in the 5th round I'll gamble on the talent and see if there's a home for him somewhere.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.