View Single Post
Old 04-10-2023, 02:40 PM   #118
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Calories are pretty low now. I'm at 1800 calories. 200g of pro. The carbs and fats are interchangable as long as it fits into my macros. I don't go too low on either, and I avoid sugar of course.

Every day foods are grilled chicken, eye of round steaks, 90/10 ground beef, egg whites, oatmeal, jasmine rice, black beans, diet cokes, and sugar free jello.. I'll mix in other random things that fit in under the daily caloric total, as long as I met my protein goal. Sometimes I'll throw in a protein shake, but I prefer to eat my calories on a cut to stay full.
How spread out are your 200g of protein? Your body can really only process 30g or so at a time so you need to spread out your servings to get the full effect.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.