Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 12:27 PM   #751
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
I'm looking into getting a Harley or a Victory..I know enough about Victory to be comfortable buying one..I don't know that much about Harley tho..what bikes are good..what years are good..what should I avoid..I think the Electra Glides look sweet but I want to be sure they aren't breakdown prone or uncomfortable
I'm a Harley guy, I love my Street Glide and My wife loves her Road King. Personally I don't like Road King's very much, but a bike is so much about how it fits you. Go drive a bunch and see what feels good.

One to look at may be the new Indians. We saw a couple of the new ones in Sturgis this year and they are nice. The are made by Victory so the should be good.
TheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTheUte 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli