View Single Post
Old 09-17-2020, 01:49 PM   #28587
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I'm OK with him taking the check down there. That safety is clearly focused on Hill. There's enough space for a good throw to connect, but it's a bit riskier than the swing pass.
I think maybe his criticism of himself is that he went to the check down that early.

He didn't really have pressure yet and there was a pocket to step up into. He steps up, lets an underneath route develop and then freezes that safety with his eyes before going over top of him, and the play design will have been absolutely perfect.

So I think he's saying he short-circuited the design of the play by hitting the check down early. He's not really wrong - but it's literally the first drive of live action since the Super Bowl so I'm not gonna criticize him either.

Game just hadn't quite slowed down for him yet. By the next drive it had. Keep that play in your pocket, Pat - it'll be there next time.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.