View Single Post
Old 04-05-2019, 10:00 AM   #833
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
No reason at all for Veach to not package some combination of these 6th and 7th rounders to get back into the 5th.
I'm not sure I agree.

In positions of need for the Chiefs, this part of the draft appears to be an inch deep and a mile wide. There are a ton of guys still on the board who are really similar to each other and really similar to guys taken in the 5th.

In the early rounds I see some drop off so I see the sense in using some firepower to move up. But here, I don't think you're much more likely to get a guy that sticks in the 5th than you are in the 7th. There's still very little drop off or consensus in several key positions for KC.

If the draft went like this one is going, I'd actually be looking to pick up another 6th or early 7th somehow. And that's usually way against how I'd do things, but this draft is funny in a lot of ways.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.