View Single Post
Old 10-27-2021, 02:56 PM   #529
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
He is saying it is because she is a woman. He has made this comment several times now. Apparently he is afraid of vaginas.
Not at all, I have already attempted to explain it to you but you don't seem to be picking anything up except feeling the need to defend her for some odd reason.

My original comment was a joke before I knew anything about her history. But then when you see how little experience she had and the fact she was fired from her last movie job over safety concerns with guns then you have to really wonder.

But you keep white knighting this young lady Sir Penguinz if it helps you sleep at night.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.