View Single Post
Old 05-23-2022, 08:58 PM   #1031
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
My Pandora playing:
The Kinks, Neil Young, Traveling Willburys, Bob Marley, ELO, Alborosie, Cage the Elephant, Lumineers, Kings of Leon.
I love Bob Marley. He’s one of the reasons I’m such a Jamaican music fan. But we have got to expand your reggae music tastes bro.

If Buju isn’t part of your regular reggae listening, you’re missing out...

Lord Huron was the OG of this track. UB40 made it popular. But I really love this version

Christopher Martin is one of my top 5 current reggae artists. Gyptian is number 1 BTW.

Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.