View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 11:35 AM   #81
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
About 1 1/2 years ago. Started missing stuff at work I never missed before. Not a big deal but was new. Thought it was me, getting older.
yes, really escalated in the last few months. Went from forgetting to turn off a faucet, forget to do a to do thing to forgetting to pay a bill, posting stuff on social media and forgetting about it, then reposting. Planning stuff and forgetting about it. Talking about stuff as if its new but was already discussed and decided. Forgetting basic I.T. stuff.
Long covid?
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.