Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2019, 09:24 AM   #35820
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
I'm not the least bit surprised. Told you Elmer Fudd was a terrible choice for a HC. You said you liked him. Told you when the schedules first came out that the Donx were doomed to a terrible start. You took the "we'll see" approach. Well, we're seeing how wrong you were, but that's really the norm for you post Manning. Your season is going as I expected. Enjoy it and the many terrible ones that will follow!
It was bound to happen, you being right and me being wrong. I mean, back in 2012, believe you and many said the Manning signing would fail because the team had no talent. So, kudos for nailing it!

Now let’s see KC win the big one and really drive that knife in deep....
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.