View Single Post
Old 03-11-2020, 10:58 PM   #88
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
Based on what I've read and the physicians with whom I've spoken, this claim is inconsistent with the relevant, available information on the subject.

FAX
Dear Sir Fax,

Have you read the latest information? Would you consider the opinion of the US government's top disease expert?

Coronavirus 10 times more lethal than seasonal flu, top health official says

The federal government’s top infectious disease expert told lawmakers Wednesday that the novel coronavirus spreading across the globe is 10 times more lethal than the seasonal flu.

“I mean people always say, 'Well, the flu does this, the flu does that,'” Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), said Wednesday during a hearing before the House Oversight and Reform Committee.

“The flu has a mortality rate of 0.1 percent. This has a mortality rate of 10 times that. That’s the reason I want to emphasize we have to stay ahead of the game in preventing this,” he added.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.