View Single Post
Old 03-11-2020, 10:22 PM   #76

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Dude **** the flu and the flu vaccinne. I get the flu shot every year and I had the flu this year worse than I have had it in years. It's also one of the worse flu seasons we have had.

Influenza killed almost 62,000 people in 2018. This virus is no where close to that.

If we use your logic we might as well shut down everything every time someone get the ****ing flu.
So you think nobody should be doing anything about it and just let it spread? What's your endgame? We shouldn't try to contain it? I don't understand the logic behind these kinds of posts.

This thing has been around 3 months and is just starting to make it's way around the world. How do you know it won't kill more than the typical flu? It might not, but it might. We don't know. There is zero reason to panic and go buy a bunch of toilet paper. But why should you just throw your hands up and not try to contain it?

And that doesn't even get into the herd immunity issue.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.