View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 10:14 AM   #19
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChiefFan View Post
I can’t wait to see how the Chiefs address the draft. We’re set up to take Best Available Player, instead of reaching on a player. Veach is the man.
Are we really though? We possibly can take BPA within reason depending on the position, but what if BPA happened to be a WR, DT, S, or DE in the first? If you take one of those positions in the first I think you're just adding a luxury when much bigger needs are there. By all means, we can certainly take BPA at CB, LB, OL in my opinion, but I personally wouldn't say we're just so set at every position that we can ignore positional needs in the draft. We still have some pretty huge holes on the roster at CB and LB in particular.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.