View Single Post
Old 01-06-2021, 10:52 AM   #10
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Here's what the same could look like, but with taking Marshall at 32. No trades involved early in this one.

1.32 - Terrance Marshall, Jr., WR, LSU
2. 64 - Creed Humphrey, C, Oklahoma
3.95 - Trade this one for #107 and 156 to add some volume.
3.96 - Comp pick for Bienemy - Dayo Odeyingbo, DE, Vanderbilt
4.107 - Walker Little, OT, Stanford (This is an upside swing... Little is raw but has tremendous upside. Could sit for a year or two in development and then play LT or RT. Also gives some insurance for Niang/Schwartz.
4.127 - Paris Ford (haha)
5.156 - Erroll Thompson, LB, Miss. State
5.159 - Marquez Stevenson, WR, Houston
7.221 - Pooka Williams, RB, kansas (Just a dart at the end here, but Williams has breakaway speed and seems to be able to catch the ball. Worth a shot).
I love it. Still get a potential starting center but get the game-breaking WR too.

I'm really high on Marshall.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote