View Single Post
Old 03-23-2020, 09:32 PM   #49
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
Update:

As of 12:27am, the 12 hours for Chargem and the Giants will pass, and Hoover and the Dolphins will be on the board. Chargem will remain on the board for an at large, ASAP pick, but the order will continue.

I’m making an executive decision until SNR returns: if Chargem doesn’t make their pick before we get to pick 10, a pick will be made for them and we’ll figure out what to do next.

Hoover can PM me his pick if he does not plan to be awake by 12:27am. I will be.
Usually we just make the pick for them. Don’t **** the draft up by skipping him for multiple picks. Just give him Jedrick Wills or Tristan Wirfs and be done with it.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.