Thread: Other Sports And like that.....sports are gone.
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2020, 01:28 PM   #60
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
Football's my sport to follow, so I haven't really noticed. After cutting the cord I don't see much SportsCenter or ESPN and get most of my football fix from here and YouTube. Outside of seeing highlights on TVs in the bars of restaurants I've gone to, they could have shut down the NBA or NHL years ago and I wouldn't have realized.

I know that's kind of weird, but I've just got too much going on to commit to another sport. When I get into something, I really get into it and my wife can go for 3 hours on a Sunday 16 weeks a year (with a bonus three weeks this year, woohoo!) better than a sport with 80+ games in a season.
Yeah, I'm not even a one-sport guy. I'm a one team in one league in one sport guy. If the Chiefs ceased to exist, I'm not sure if anything else would move in to fill that gap, but I'd probably just read more books or something.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.