Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 09:18 AM   #136
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
That SEEMS to be the argument. That only shitty pass rushers go 2 games without a sack.

Or something. I'm not really sure.
right.

so I suppose my critique of the argument is that the people saying Clark sucks watch Chiefs games and not much else, just stat totals.

So they're all-Clark sucks! He's no Khalil Mack!

And I'm all-well, statistically, he compares favorably with Mack in last year's statistics and so far in the two games this year.

And they're all-

And that appears to be the conversation.

I'm completely unconcerned with Frank Clark. I have concerns with the LB corps, and have some questions at CB, but I have no concerns in the front four at all, really.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.