View Single Post
Old 02-28-2024, 01:49 AM   #33
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
I was about to say it feels like a lot of pressure picking for the Chiefs, then I saw this. Thanks
Just pick a RB in the 1st and the place will implode. At least I was correct that he was the best player on the board at the time. ended up going 12th overall and put up over 1200 scrimmage yards and 11 TDs while splitting time.

I don't know that most of my picks were terrible, just not anywhere in the realm of what the Chiefs did. Tuipulotu looked really good for LA this year. Both DTs I took got some snaps (Pickens and Young). Xavier Gipson started looking like a decent slot later in the year, but has a ways to go too. I don't think Steen got much play for Philly though. Don't remember who else I even took.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote