View Single Post
Old 10-21-2021, 11:13 PM   #36
Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Any firearm that has a powder charge has to be treated as a real weapon, meaning you treat it as a loaded weapon and don't ****ing point it at people.

I can't imagine this is like the Crow, where Lee was killed when a bullet had accidentally lodged in a revolver barrel and was then propelled into his body when the same gun was fired at him in a scene. But in what scene would a gun be pointed at the cinematographer? Seems more likely that Baldwin was goofing off with the gun. Also, there should be a prop guy overseeing firearms on set. I wonder where he was when this happened.
I can see a rehearsal where the cinematographer tried to get a shot (no pun) from straight on, but how did the director get injured? The only way I can think of is that it wasn't a "blank" or there was a malfunction of the weapon. I admit the only blanks I've ever seen were for a starter's pistol, but I don't think the wad flew very far.
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.