Thread: Sporting KC ***Official Soccer Thread***
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2021, 12:11 PM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog View Post
Should have never gotten rid of Costa. As much as I hated losing Lukaku he needed to leave to grow and am glad he is likely coming back.

The loss that really hurt is DeBrunye. This team would have been insanely stacked w him.

I expect well see a lot more state side Chelsea fans now w WC in the near future and Pulisic emerging as a legit player in EPL.
Imagine KdB on the squad now? Crazy to think Chelsea had young KdB, Lukaku, and Salah and let them all go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
Not a fan of the rumored move to fullback as far as his development goes for the US. We need him playing on the wing as much as possible. I understand it from Chelsea’s perspective, though. Still sucks for us. Although, it could potentially turn him into a complete badass high pressing winger, but I just feel like we need him having as many chances to finish as possible, because he’s the only real finisher the US has right now. We have other potential ones with Reyna and if we’re praying enough Sergeant or Weah! Taking Pulisic further away from goal will only hurt his development on the wing for the US. Let’s hope it’s not a permanent thing.
They played Pulisic at WB in a recent friendly, and sounds like it didn't go that well (unsurprisingly). His injury issues have definitely hurt his stock, especially now that the attack is so stacked - Werner will probably now move into Pulisic's preferred spot on the left, so it will be interesting to see how Tuchel uses him this year.
Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.